Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Classic & Simple

Photobucket
For the past few years, I've avoided wearing black. At university, I wore black everyday and nothing else. My mother hated it, but I loved it. Instant sophistication without any effort right? It's the wannabe New Yorker and hardcore kid in me. It was easy to maintain while I was constantly on the go with school, work and cheerleading, haha!

Well after university, I obviously got sick of it. My apartment was lemon yellow and avocado green :) Now that I live in the Southern Hemisphere where winter is in the months of June, July, August...it's such a cruel feeling that I will NEVER adjust to. It's rainy; it's cloudy like Seattle. :) And now I turn to my wardrobe to brighten things up. Well...obnoxiously brighten things up sometimes.


Photobucket

But not today!
Photobucket
H&M turtleneck | thrifted skirt | pashmina scarf from LAX | Cotton On shoes | F21 sunglasses

I love living in a city. Last, last weekend Chris and I ran our usual errands downtown. We stopped in Aotea Square and noticed this...

Photobucket

It was a breakdancing battle!

Photobucket
I am a breakdancing enthusiast. Hey youth! Keep on dancing :)

Photobucket

This is the calm before the storm. The Rugby World Cup starts up in a few days, and this whole country will be in serious sports/celebration party mode.

Photobucket

I bought a few flags tonight, and we're also celebrating at work. YEAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...