Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A ModCloth Look by Me

One of my favorite brands ModCloth (yes!) asked me to participate in their Uniquely You campaign. I've written about them several times on this blog, so it was a no-brainer. I'm a BIG fan of vintage-inspired style, and I often covet their dreamy dresses. 

Mod Stylist Amy H. asked me to put a look together on Polyvore with the Lead by Example Dress matched up with several other pieces on their website. See below: I can feel slight hints of Spring approaching, so I wanted to keep it sunny! It's going to be a glorious Spring and Summer!


ModCloth Spring Set







Here are a few other dreamy dresses including this zig zag dress and beautiful floral dress.

xo
jv

Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...