Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gemma Kahng

I just watched Gemma Kahng's big comeback on Joe Zee's show "All On The Line." (Season 1, Episode 4 on Netflix!) I haven't been in New York in about 4.5 years. Ouch, it kills me thinking about it! But I'm still lurking and absorbing all the beautiful fashion online.
 photo aotl_before_after_gemma_kahng_11_zps1cd26cef.jpg photo aotl_before_after_gemma_kahng_06_zpsab3123c7.jpg  photo joe-zee-gemma-kahng-02_zps4316b513.jpg
This is from 2011

Gemma's line is currently sold in Kirna Zabete stores.

Okay after watching this, I'm going to bust out my faux fur vintage coat this weekend. :)

Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...