Monday, August 29, 2011

Much Love Monday: August 29, 2011

Happy Monday to you! Well, Mondays are never really thhhaat bad for me, but I'm VERY happy that this Monday is coming to an end. I shall end this Monday on a positive note with a few of the things I'm loving and thinking about.

1. SPRING-
The END of winter is almost here! And I couldn't be more relieved. Our frozen-apartment-with-no-heating isn't as cold anymore. The shop window displays are all decked out in Spring colours! I was just reading about someone's free spirited summer nights, and this just made me so homesick for my old Vegas all nighters. Vegas is so peaceful and beautiful at dawn. Where did the last few years of my life go?
Photobucket


2. New Zealand's Next Top Model-
The show has dwindled down to a stunning Top 3! I like them all! All three deserve to be there, I love that silly Bianca! Rosanagh will probably win. Unless, the reserved Brigette pulls a big shocker in the end...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All Images/http://tv3.co.nz/Shows/NewZealandsNextTopModel.aspx


3. New Adventures Overseas-
This weekend we spent some time with our friends Hamish and Ally who are moving to Southern California in a few days! WOWWEEE! We're so happy for them and their new opportunities ahead. :)
Photobucket


I've been having some highs and lows of emotions right now. My friends Belinda & Dre just got married! And I couldn't be more happy for them. They are such wonderful, loving people who deserve all the best in the world. I just completed something that I was stressing about. And I just found out an old friend of mine was brutally attacked walking home in Portland. He's going to be okay, but not without a million of us worrying and fussing over him. And to my friends back East! I'm also thinking about you guys on the East Coast! Earthquakes, Hurricanes etc. Regardless, wherever you are in the world, I hope you are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...