Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sin City

Sorry for the lack of updates, it's been so busy around here.

I'm leaving for my trip in about 3 hours! I'll be waking up in Vegas, and my brothers will be taking me to In N' Out (for that fancy grilled cheese!) effective immediately upon arrival. :)
Photobucket

I'll be hanging out in Los Angeles, Seattle and Portland over the next couple of weeks. Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! I daydream and wait every year to go home, but I'm going to miss my husband terribly. But I can't wait to see my family!

I have a few guest posts lined up. I'm so anxious and thrilled to see what my lovelies write! I'll try to update here and there. Hope you have a nice week.

xo
jv

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Sounds like you have an awesome trip planned =) Enjoy your travels! I love the Pacific Northwest so much...several of my family members live in Washington, so I used to visit that area every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww so happy for you! I love to see that smiling face when you're in our hemisphere :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...