Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Freedom Summer 2011/2012

This past week we've been having a blast showing our new friend Ryler (from NYC) around the city. We've had a handful of dinner nights. We took him to Mt. Eden, Mission Bay for some ice cream and Bastion Point on a glorious summer Saturday.

Since I'm the clumsiest person in the world with the combination of flat slippery shoes with rounded slippery steps...I fell pretty hard sliding down the steps at Mt. Eden! My tailbone is sore, and I'm hoping the pain will eventually go away. It's definitely gotten better each day. Damn ME!

Photobucket
Mt Eden! Where Chris proposed to me :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mission Bay

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bastion Point

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have waited 7+ months for this weather to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...