Thursday, December 29, 2011

December's End

Hello, I'm back! I hope you had a very Merry Christmakwanzakah :)
Time has flown by and the rest of my November & December has vanished! Busy times!
I'm anticipating major changes ahead.

Thanks for following along on this blog! I've missed your posts. I've consumed too many blogs in the past few months. Some blogs with lots of style, sincerity, soul and some without. It's become a bit monotonous (the blog churning of fashion events & PR brand pushing, that is!) and in turn so has mine. And that's the last thing I want my life (& blog!) to be.

Here's a quick recap:

I celebrated my big milestone birthday. My lovely friends at work cooked an all vege potluck lunch for me.
Photobucket
Vege pasta bake, Hell Pizza!, homecooked authentic Indian food, authentic Chinese stir fry and a savoury potato dish. So much good food! It was such a kind and thoughtful gesture that cheered me up even though I'm getting old :P
(*Small photo here as this is a very public forum and they may not want their picture all over the internet*)

We celebrated our 3rd annual overseas Thanksgiving dinner at Mike & Kel's place this year!
Photobucket
Photobucket
NOM NOM NOM, so many delicious vege dishes! We loved Eric's southern style cooking.
Photobucket
Photobucket



We celebrated the fabulous birthday celebrant and learned how to create oragami stars
Photobucket
work drinks
Photobucket
I was going to post my star, but it's really pathetic looking
Photobucket



Spontaneous road trip to the beach with Ryler!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I got to meet Seth Haapu. He performed a gig at work :) He's got an amazing voice!
Photobucket

Upper upper management dressed up like celebrities for our annual awards night.
Here's Tom Cruise & Hugh Grant!
Photobucket


This is the scenery of my homeward bound bus stop. It's mostly rain these days.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

xo
jv

2 comments:

  1. weve never had a summer like this. i should say a summer that is not summer! where did that sunshine go? i hope you had an awesome new years and hope you still keen to come have feeds so i can hear about your brief time away from auckland. hope you had a lovely christmas :) hope this year thus far been treating you well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hayley! Happy New Year to you & A! We had a great X-mas! We'll have to meet up again soon <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...