Sunday, January 1, 2012

RWC 2011

Happy New Year my friends :)

I still have a few more catch-up posts from our trip to the South Island/Christmas etc. that I'll need to post! Please excuse the backlog. I have a 2011 year in review post I'm also working on.

Back in October, we continued to support our random teams including USA & Ireland :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hayley & Adrian looking amazing as usual!


Photobucket
New Zealand hosted the Rugby World Cup championships and the New Zealand All Blacks won! The city was chaotic and EVERYBODY wore all black :) Let these photos speak for themselves.


Photobucket


We watched the grand game at a bar in town, and we stood next to the loveliest French supporters. Even though we supported different teams, that didn't mean we couldn't befriend them :)
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...