Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Much Love Monday: January 9, 2012

Happy (belated) Monday :)

I can't stop listening to these dreamy indie pop, stargaze, shoegaze albums:
Photobucket

Junica, Over The Atlantic, Psychic Powers (Wellington musician Nik Brinkman's musical projects) have become the soundtrack to my life living overseas for the last three years. It's my Kevin Shields in Lost In Translation.














I'm absolutely thrilled frontman Nik is pumping out all of these new songs, and I don't care if I sound like a nerdy fangirl. :) I miss being excited about music and seeing live bands.



And hell yes to an At The Drive In reunion! When I was 18, Jade put this song on a mixed tape for me. Classic. The first time I hung out with Ash we listened to Relationship of Command driving around Vegas at about 2 in the morning. It was the year 2001.

Esme you would have loved this. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...