Monday, January 21, 2013

A Room With A View

During our last week living in Auckland, New Zealand, I made sure to take in the stunning views from our apartment balcony. We lived in this flat for three years! I'd spend days staring out the window in hopes of more sunshine, the city of sails floating around the harbour and being homesick.

I'd watch Juice TV, TV 3 and all sorts of NZ and British programming. Photobucket The view from the Auckland CBD facing the North Shore.


Photobucket City views. You can see the Sky Tower, Television New Zealand, ANZ Bank, ASB Bank and Newstalk ZB


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket Our flat all spruced up thanks to Veronica.


Photobucket We always ate at that table near the window.


Photobucket

I hope we'll one day see these views again. Our landlord was my mum-in-law, so maybe she can make it possible for us :)

Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...