Thursday, January 31, 2013

Clueless, BFC & Girl Power

These photos have been out for a while, but I couldn't help but think about my good girl friends Lady C & Crassy Wallace.
Photobucket Photobucket
Not only have we already imitated photos like this, but last summer we rewatched Clueless missing the sass of the 90s.
Photobucket Photobucket
Dionne, Cher and Tai, I think we are a little bit of each.

If I could remember a time in my life when I felt so empowered, it was when I surrounded myself with an army of women.

A serious reunion needs to happen soon, but we have to conquer sleep deprivation first. Visits home are always a mad dash of stress. Maybe we can convince Christie to come up here and join us! This photo is definitely Christie!
Photobucket All photos are from Wildfox's Spring 2013 Collection

Anybody else watching Girls, Carrie Diaries or Hart of Dixie? I love my girly TV.

Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...