Tuesday, April 26, 2011

WIW: Taupo, New Zealand

Over the long holiday weekend we went to Taupo for a quick day trip! For those who don't know, Taupo rests near the massive lake in the middle of the North Island in New Zealand. I've been begging Chris to take me there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
vintage plaid houndstooth dress- Retrostar Vintage in Melbourne (Australia!!!) | thrifted belt | Cotton On shoes | F21 sunglasses | Coach purse

I fell in love with this coat/dress when we went to Melbourne, Australia just about a year ago!

Anyway, it was a beautiful cloudy/sunny day. Chris & I enjoyed the autumn scenery, went thrifting, had sushi, went to the Taupo museum, took photos and had a pint at the pub with a gorgeous view of the lake. This is what I live for! I need to soak up as much New Zealand travel I can get! (before we leave for the mother country one day)

Here are more photos from our trip...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
LOL! Chris is wearing...
Hoodie from Heritage 1981
Coat from Dangerfield in Melbourne, OZ
Pants from TopMan in Singapore
Shoes by Vans



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...