Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Champs-Élysées

Hello! I am back. Whenever I think I'm back on a fairly regular schedule, the pains of settling into a new city come back to me. Half of the summer is gone, and Chris and I are trying our best to enjoy the little time we do have together. If we are lucky, we get one day off together once a week. Photobucket These photos were taken one month ago [blogging fail :(]. We happily tried the coffee and chai lattes at our local cafe! I adore this urban space and love our neighborhood. Photobucket Photobucket
I found this dream vintage blouse via Crossroads! Las Vegas has a replica Arc de Triomphe. I've spent many nights in Vegas at these tacky replica sights wishing I were at the real thing. Hopefully, one day I'll see Champs-Élysées with my own eyes.
Photobucket
vintage Givenchy blouse | J Crew skirt | UO tights | Report shoes | Dotti sunglasses | H&M purse


PhotobucketPhotobucket
That day we ate beans on toast thanks to Chris' friends in New Zealand! And we met up with C&P and Chance browsing the local antique and throwback sportswear shops. We heard the Pete & Pete soundtrack at another cafe in Capitol Hill. The barista smiled when we recognized it.
Photobucket
My alma mater! I'll always be a Runnin' Rebel at heart. I got accepted at the University of Washington for a certificate program! UW is an AMAZING school, and I'm feeling incredibly honored to have such talented professors . I'm in Pac 12 husky territory now, but I'm still a rebel. :)

Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...