Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sunny Day Real Estate

Hello, it's been a while since my last style post. I was a lot better at the before, and I apologize. I'm hoping the next time I get back to Vegas I can bring back my tripod! And then I won't have to bother Chris anymore. We walked home after dinner; he was holding our leftovers and took two photos as fast as possible. HAHA!Photobucket
Missoni for Target blouse (gifted from Melissa!) | F21 shorts | World New Zealand shoes | gold watch gifted from my mom | H&M purse

I wasn't in New Zealand when the Missoni riots broke out. This was a nice surprise when my buddy in NZ gave this blouse to me. She said it was more me. We swapped more clothes later! I love bold prints.

This blog has gone in many different directions. Today, I really wanted to blog about all the old music I've been listening to lately. When I was a teenager, I grew up listening to punk, pop punk, hardcore and emo. Today, I couldn't stop listening to Sunny Day Real Estate which is so fitting since I now live in Seattle!

Some of my other old forever favourites bands from that time were Saves The Day, Lifetime, Kid Dynamite. I want to make a 90s/00 playlist. I also want to share a summer playlist loaded with all the Brit pop/indie/shoegaze/nugaze airy music that I also love.

xo
jv



Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...