Thursday, August 2, 2012

What Happens in Vegas... Funny Faces

It's imperative that funny face photos are taken whenever I touch down in Vegas. I don't know what it is about that place. The (lack of) water, the desolate desert in general, people in Vegas tend of have an extremely laid back sense of humor. Extremely uninhibited west coast vibes! This is why I love these people so much.
Photobucket
I cried into laughter and started having convulsions because of this. Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't ever let anybody talk crap about where you're from. I am determined to break down every stereotype wrongly sent my way. I had a good life and opportunities there. My friends were amazing too.

xo
jv

Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...