Thursday, November 24, 2011

Be right back!

Hello! I hope you're well!
Thanks for all your lovely birthday greetings. :) It cheered me up. I know I have the coolest pen pal ever.

I had one hell of a birthday week, and we even got to travel a little bit in the South Island. It will be the closest I will ever get to Antarctica! (Unless, I have the luxury of one day visiting Stewart Island.)

Photobucket
Dunedin, Railway Station
New Zealand

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat a tofurky for me. Our friends will be gathering for our annual Thanksgiving-on-a-Saturday feast.

I'll be back with lots to blog about.
Thanks for reading this blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...