Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Much Love Monday - May 21, 2012

Happy (late night) Monday to you my friends! The weather has been pretty dreary the past few days here, but I can assure you the rain is NOTHING compared to Auckland. I think I'm really gonna like it here :)

I am so, so, so excited and thankful that we now have a Trader Joe's within walking distance! We stocked up on so many inexpensive vegetarian eats today. While on the way there, we realised we live only a few blocks from this stunning view.
Photobucket
Photobucket My parka is too big for my head :P


This Monday I love:
Photobucket
Baked zucchini sticks recipe(or courgette sticks for my Queen's English friends) from Something Sweet.

If the sight of this makes you feel guilty, here's a great work out from Here Comes The Sun. Photobucket

Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...