Thursday, May 24, 2012

Style Post: Teenage Riot

Well, well! I know it's been a while since I've posted one of these. You'll have to excuse all my photos as they're all being taken with my phone. They look cloudy to me. I'm still waiting on my DSLR to get fixed. :(

A few nights ago I went out for a nice cocktail with Lady C at Tini Bigs, ate veggie chili fries/delicious sandwiches at The Honey Hole! They always play such good music there. I heard Sonic Youth the first time I went. We went to sing karaoke afterward at Rock Box.
Photobucket
thrifted shift dress | thrifted Swing coat | necklace from boutique in NZ | UO tights | Coach purse

Photobucket


We sang Third Eye Blind "Semi-Charmed Life" and David Bowie "Rebel, Rebel".

Photobucket

We're gonna go back for more karaoke. AHHH!

xo
jv



Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...