Monday, February 6, 2012

Freedom Summer!

Hello, I'm back! Here's an attempt at a self portrait. I'm wearing a vintage dress from Etsy.
Photobucket
The last few weeks have become a blur. We introduced Jonah to Wellington. We caught up with Ryler and watched a Kiwi-Chinese garage band from Shanghai. Our accommodation reminded me of old Soviet style buildings painted over with primary Crayola colours. I didn't run into Nik from Junica. I am still bummed about that. We went to Laneway Music fest. I met John Campbell and saw my favourite band The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, we went coffee hopping on K-road. We walked Jonah up Mt. Eden, took angel photos at Bastion Point before he left. We went to Karapiro Lake and drove around the Waikato countryside. We have lots to plan for the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...