Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy birthday to my love!

We've had an awesome weekend celebrating Chris' birthday. I planned a surprise dinner with our close friends and drinks at DOC. The next day we went to Waitomo to look at the glorious caves. Later we relaxed at home and ate burritos! Today we went out to brunch, bought a suitcase and started packing in prepartion for our new life.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mannnnnnn, I'm gonna miss these sweet faces!

All photos taken with Android phone, Vignette Demo App- Toy Camera, Colour Highlight filters

Happy birthday sweetie! I love you <3

Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...