Sunday, February 19, 2012

Much Love Monday: February 20, 2012

Happy Monday!

Here's a few of my favourite Pinterest finds this week:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Baked Parmesan Tomatoes Recipe
Copycat Chipotle Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
Roasted Baby Potatoes Indian Style Recipe

I am loving all these delicious recipes. Chris and I are planning on catering a big party when we get back home, and my mind is running wild with all these ideas!


This bathroom! I can't wait to decorate our new place.
Photobucket
Small Rooms Tumblr


This outfit is the perfect combination of retro classic with a modern feel.
Photobucket
Fancy Fine

Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest


5 comments:

  1. Oooh, those ARE good finds. That bathroom is adorable.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, those potatoes look and sound divine!

    Loulou Downtown

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food makes me SO hungry. Is it lunch yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, those recipes look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're the second one to post about food. I'm getting hungry :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...