Saturday, May 28, 2011

Little French Cafe

March 2011

Chris & I have enjoyed eating our way through Auckland the last few years. On Queen St., there's a cute little French Cafe that I have walked past for the last year. I randomly thought of going there on one Saturday afternoon. It's also surrounded by dozens of Asian restaurants. We could probably try every restaurant and cafe on that street, and it'd take a least a few months!

Before going to the cafe we walked around K-road looking at the various antique//op shops.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cross St.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I sat next to Elizabeth Taylor, this was about one week after her death.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy day!

Thanks for looking.

PS. Our internet is so super slow right now, and I haven't been able to read blogs for the last week. It'll be back at full speed on Tuesday when our data capacity resets. :( I can't wait to catch up!

1 comment:

  1. French restaurant menus always on the lookout for unique, quality ingredients, French restaurant menus's chef special finds grace his menu in delicious and rich salads, soups, sandwiches, appetizers and entrees.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...