Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Respect Yourself

I've been a pretty big fan of this blog So Much To Tell You for a really long while now! Turns out one of the writers will be hosting a fun Saturday night at the Library Bar. It's a place I've never been too, but it looks like so much fun!

Photobucket
Photo from Here!


"...if you're in Auckland, and you love the 1960s and dancing and drinking classic cocktails and books (it's at The Library Bar) and fun, then you should come."

I always wondered if Auckland had a sixties soul night.
Cue = impending homesickness and my forever wish to hang out with my good girlfriends from back home.
:(

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...