Monday, May 9, 2011

Rent The Monkees House (Hollywood Hills)

Today one of my most craziest, funniest, most awesome-est friends named Jermee told me, "It's time to move back!! I found the perfect house for you! It's meant to be!!"

"Here's your chance to live in a slice of Hollywood history. Perched high in the hills of Beachwood Canyon is the quintessential mid-century modern gem. Lovingly restored and updated this 1600 square foot home has two bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, two car garage and features walls of sliding glass doors to balconies with sweeping canyon and downtown views. In the late 1960s Peter Tork of the Monkees and Steven Stills of the Buffalo Springfield shared the house, hosting infamous parties with Jimi Hendrix, Dave Clark and others. Beginning in 2003, the home underwent extensive restoration, including a new roof, plumbing, succulent landscaping, new doors and floors, and a luxurious master bath featuring large steam shower with kohler heads, and jacuzzi tub. Perfect for couples or singles that require a stylish retreat in the hills. Contact me for additional info/photos or a showing."

Available now.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
OH MY GOODNESS! This makes me so happy, especially that part about dancing on tables. JK!

I'll have to explain my Monkees obsession for another time, but ONE TIME, I met Peter Tork back in 2008 at a Peter Tork & the Shoe Suede Blues show in Vegas! My bestie Adrienne was with me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This band! And HE, that guy just above, contributed to so much of my happiness as a child in general.

I had a crush on Davy but said I loved Peter, since my cousin Kristen liked Davy. I let her "have him." :) As I matured, my crushdom turned into a complete infatuation with Mike Nesmith, his mutton chops and beanies. Micky you were the true backbone and complete talent in this band! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...