Saturday, May 28, 2011

WIWT: Three Feathers Vintage & Whangaparaoa part two

April 2011
I'm catching up on all these old photos, so please excuse the backlog. :)

The Breakfast Club met again at Gabby's magical place in Whangaparaoa! We enjoyed the last of the good sunshine weather. We ate fried mushrooms, basil, tomato with olive oil covered french bread baked in the oven. Boysenberry, ginger, apple, carrot yoghurt smoothies! (Yes, that's how you spell yoghurt in Queen's English!) YUM!

Photobucket
vintage dress- via Three Feathers Vintage from Etsy | F21 sunglasses

Simple and quick dress = out the door = happy husband

I'm a big fan of Ashley's blog http://milkteeths.blogspot.com , and that's where I found this red dress! Without even thinking, I bought it and had it sent to my mum's address in America. :) The perks of US shipping. One day, I'm going to open an Etsy shop. But that'll be when I don't live a million miles away from everything...one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...