Sunday, June 3, 2012

Four Years

Photobucket
Chris and I celebrated our 4-year-anniversary on Thursday! I had absolutely no idea where we'd be eventually. USA, New Zealand or elsewhere? We're finally starting our new life together in Seattle some four years later. The past few years have been an immigration headache. Canada? USA? NZ working-holiday visa turning into working visas to residency applications, then a US green card. Here's an excellent blog entry by the great James Robinson...
The International Relationship Rollercoaster
This basicaly sums it up. Lots of money, sweat and tears. I'm so over it. I don't have much to say.
In the meantime, I'm looking forward to our first North American summer together! I'll be making a summer wish list. Chris also landed his first job overseas, so things are really looking up for us :) I'm really proud of him! <3

Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...