Friday, June 29, 2012

Urban Spaces

Photobucket Hello! This photo was taken at the open urban space in our neighborhood. I just finished working 9 days in a row! I feel like a damn champ. I'm not quite at my healthiest right now and had a few emo days in-between, but I'm doing much better now. I leave for the airport in about six hours, so the light is finally at the end of this tunnel. I'm going to Vegas! (for my mother's birthday; she lives there.) :) If I didn't have my camera phone, I wouldn't remember all the leisurely things that I've been up to lately. Happy hour at Bleu's with LSL, giggling inside Value Village after that happy hour session, Beecher's Mac n' Cheese, chai latte at Cafe Ladro, hanging out at the park with C&P & Chance, exploring vintage sportswear shops, being extremely excited about a UNLV Runnin' Rebels shirt, taking the ferry over to West Seattle, eating lunch on the pier with Chris, meeting the fine people at Chris' place of work, watching Moonrise Kingdom, eating at Poquitos, helping some Seattleites fill their car with gas.
xo
jv
Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas

2 comments:

  1. hope you enjoy vegas, and try to keep your chin up!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @blue roses hi there, thanks for the kind words and stopping by. I'm feeling much better after my mini vacation. I was burning out there for a moment.

    I love your Mann Ray icon. I saw his exhibit at the Reina Sofia museo in Madrid a few years ago. I was blown away.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...