Sunday, June 3, 2012

Much Love Monday: June 4, 2012

Happy early Monday. These two recent and very honest blog entries really spoke out to me recently.

Letting Go, Moving On
How I Made The Escape
I have never been one to hide my true feelings and always appreciate honesty. Even if it's raw and not ideal. Lots of love to these ladies!

I've been a little bit bored in the land of TV! I don't know what to do without New Girl, Gossip Girl (and Australia's Offspring show!) #firstworldproblemsiknow , so I decided to watch this: Photobucket
Don't Trust the B**** In Apartment 23
It is so bad that it's good. :) Hope you have a nice week!
xo
jv


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...