Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Houndstooth Obsession

If you know me very well, you'll notice that I have an obsession with a particular geometric pattern...HOUNDSTOOTH! I tend to gravitate and purchase money on anything houndstooth and bold prints. It's my downfall.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket
H&M houndstooth shift dress | Dotti blazer | Ayala patterned tights | Report shoes | F21 necklace


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Chris and I had Sunday off, so we ate comfort foods like biscuits and coffee. We tried the world famous Beecher's mac n' cheese! So delicious, but I felt so guilty afterward. We walked for a good three hours that day, so that helped a little bit.

Everytime we go into the city, we notice something new at Westlake Park. Photobucket
Where's Chris?
  Photobucket
hey, hey break it up!
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
We walked past Pioneer Square. Next up on our agenda, explore this part of the city.
  Photobucket
And the perfect day had to be topped off with this stunning view, a few blocks away in our neighborhood!

I'm going to get my DSLR camera back soon. PHEW*
Thanks for reading this!
xo
jv
Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas

1 comment:

  1. Houndstooth is awesome! I like how it's classic and goes with everything but also kind of bold. Well, it can be. You're lucky you get to live in Seattle now! I love that city!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...