Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Wish List

Seattle is still hovering in the low 40s to high 60s. They always say that summer hits after the fourth of July. The rain (if you even call it that) is a slow drizzle, and I'm so appreciative for that. You really can't compete with the torrential rain of the tropics and sub-tropics!

We've had some beautiful days here.
Photobucket
This summer I hope to:

-visit our friends in Portland
-explore some secret beaches
-eat at the Honey Hole
-see a couple of Seattle museums
-find the best Indian restaurant Seattle has to offer
-explore some small towns in the Washington/Oregon state area
-more karaoke at Rock Box
-visit my family at least once
-Thanksgiving in July
-take a dance class
-take some photos on my lomography camera
-collect more 90s/millenium indie/emo music
-go on a ferry ride

I think all of these are within reach!

<3
xo
jv
Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...