Monday, June 11, 2012

In The City There's A Thousand Things I Want To Say To You


PhotobucketPhotobucket

My schedule is pretty inconsistent lately, so I haven't had as much time to explore our new city. (compared to when we first moved here as unemployed sloths) Last, last week and yesterday, Chris and I did have one glorious day where we wandered around our neighborhood and over to the pier which is SO CLOSE to us! It was at least three hours of walking! It was such a good day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Folk Life Festival - Olympic Mountains - Puget Sound - The Pier - Alaskan Way

Yesterday was pretty awesome as well. More photos on the way!

<3
xo
jv
Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - instagram: jenvegas

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful and you both look very happy in your new home! Glad to have you back in the states and let me know if you ever make your way to Colorado!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...