Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Basque Beret

Hello my friends! Where did the time go? I hope you had a good weekend. I've been so busy, I haven't been able to function for the past few weeks.

This weekend I spent Friday night with my co-workers having drinks, taking part in a scavenger hunt inspired by "The Amazing Race" throughout Ponsonby, dinner at Troy, hosting friends who just had a big OE living in France, brunching, eating, drinking, watched Super 8 (It was okay! The beginning was great, just didn't like how it ended!) worked some overtime! shopping and window shopping, cooked a huge pot of chili and of course, New Zealand's Next Top Model. :)

Photobucket
A dept. manager's amazing Piet Mondrian inspired painting!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
I'm wearing a Basque Beret. I am actually a quarter Basque and think I look "extremely Basque" in these photos :P



Photobucket
thrifted beret | blouse bought in Hong Kong | F21 jeans | Cotton On shoes

I have about 200 blog entries to catch up on. I've missed your blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...