Monday, June 6, 2011

Melbourne, Australia 2010

Exactly one year ago, we went to Melbourne, Australia! It was my first time there, and I instantly fell in love with the city. If you've never been there, it's a MUST. Some say it's the London of the Southern Hemisphere.

Since we were so busy planning for the wedding and our old computer just about died, the videos I recorded never made it on to a video...UNTIL NOW!

Please excuse the cheesiness in my video. :)


Music by Miami Horror who's from Melbourne :)
(no copyright infringement intended)
I actually thought about this song the whole time we wandered around the city.

Photobucket
Chris & me by the Yarra River

Photobucket
Chris & his brother walking around Fitzroy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...