Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Zealand Music = Love

Well my days are unofficially numbered, and I'm slowly saying my goodbyes to New Zealand. Each day I am taking all of it in, enjoying and not enjoying my life here. I know I won't live here forever. I'll eventually grow my wings (once again) and move on. I wish I didn't get bored too easily. I miss America way too much. I wish NZ were only a 3 or 4 hour flight away from west coast USA. That'd make things so much easier! Does anybody ever stay in one place without that constant longing to be somewhere else?

All of my favourite NZ bands seem to have been in a music coma for the past two years, but in this last month, they've exploded on me once again with NEW MUSIC! It's certainly cheered me up for this last stretch of however-long-it-takes-to-move-on-aka-the-next-phase-of-my-life...

Hey you! You need some cheering up. Listen to these good tunes...

Junica (ex-Over The Atlantic) and Ladyhawke (Pip Brown)


Cut Off Your Hands - You Should Do Better by inertiamusic
Cut Off Your Hands latest song


Under from WATERCOLOURS Music on Vimeo.


Watercolours (Chelsea Jade)



Okay, this is an old song, but they're coming out with a new album soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...