Saturday, June 11, 2011

WIWT: Grey Skies Are Coming

Chris & I have a thing. "Our thing" is that we like to walk around the city on our Saturday's. I've been amazed at how glorious the weather has been for almost every Saturday for the past few months! But not today. At least it wasn't raining as hard as it usually does. I think it's helped me to overcome the upcoming winter blues here. Just two more months of horrid weather and then I'll be in Vegas with clear, sunny skies!

Photobucket
We had lunch at a cafe in the city!



Photobucket
Very yum!



Photobucket
hat from Recycle Boutique | DKNY coat | F21 jeans | scarf bought in Australia | Hannahs boots | bag by Red


Photobucket
Ben Sherman shirt | Cotton On cardigan | Hannahs shoes | Cotton On sunglasses


Photobucket
<3 br="">
I sent four care packages to my family in America & Philippines. The prices of NZ international shipping KILL ME, but I'm glad those packages are now finally on their merry way. :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys both look really cool! Nice layering! Yeah, I know what you mean about shipping. I sent my sister in Melbourne a package of things she misses from the U.S. for her birthday and it cost over $80 to ship. I just about fainted when I heard that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...