Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fly To The States

It's been a crazy day and crazy week. Medical emergencies (not me), heavy work volumes, projects due and deadlines looming. In order to cheer myself up, I booked my trip to visit home in August! YESSSSSSSS. It may have been a bit presumptuous of me, but it had to be done! I miss Las Vegas (and America in general) so damn much. It has crippled my social skills where I just don't connect with anybody. It's something that I struggle with frequently. I'm going through this almost-mid-life crisis, constantly daydreaming about the good old days. In celebration of my trip, I'll have to post some unforgettable Vegas memories.


Chris & I also booked our accomodation for our Wellington trip! Family Cactus and Cut Off Your Hands are playing shows in the capitol city. I'm really happy with that.


This is my favourite band from Wellington singing about flying to the States. So fitting :)

Well, we have a lot to look forward to. We just have to survive through this cold winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...