Sunday, September 11, 2011

Eltana

On day two of Seattle, we got a quick and easy breakfast at Eltana Wood-Fired Bagel Cafe. BAGELS! Now if I lived in Wellington, my bagel cravings would be sated. However, I do not and bagels are a special occasion for me. One bag of bagels are $5 a pop down under!

When we walked in, I couldn't decide on the many different savoury vege spreads. The server was so kind and said I could try all of them! Thankfully there was no queue behind me. Mr. Kind Server said I could split my bagel in half and have two spreads. I decided to pick the everything bagel with eggplant hummus with the red pepper and walnut spread. The red pepper was my favourite! Delicious.

Photobucket

That my friends, is good service :) Mr. Kind Server said it was also "BAGEL TUESDAY," so I was able to enjoy a second free (non-spread) bagel.

Photobucket

I can't wait to go back. I am envisioning what my Saturday morning routine would be like if I lived in Seattle!

http://eltana.com/

1538 12th Ave
(between Pike St & Pine St)
Seattle, WA 98122
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill


FYI: Eltana did not pay me to write this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...