Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Farewell Winter

Hello friends, here's an outfit from a couple weekends ago (YIKES, I'm behind) as Auckland experienced it's final days of winter. Whenever I go home, I obviously raid the F21 closet! But I just can't help it :) Here's a mix of some things old and new.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I'm wearing nude nylon knee highs :P

Photobucket
vintage swing coat | F21 blouse, jeans, sunglasses | Michael Kors shoes | Tommy bag

Thanks for following along with this blog. It's been a pleasure making some new friends.

Much love,
JV

3 comments:

  1. That blouse is so pretty! I love the colors and print and tie neck. Nice coat too...I think I need a camel-colored coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scrolling down the pictures to the description hoping that blouse would be from a local NZ store so I could head there and buy one too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...