Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello Seattle!

On day three of our PacNW trip, we soaked up as much of Seattle as we could! Thankfully the weather cooperated.

LSL took Colette & I to the Gas Works Park (former site of the Seattle Gas Light Company gasification plant)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Seattle, you're so pretty I could live in you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This adds to our collection of jumping shots around the world :)

Photobucket
I was advised that the "Sleepless in Seattle" house is here in the distance.

Photobucket
F21 dress | Warehouse shoes

I have more pics from the rest of this glorious day coming right up :) Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely day in Seattle! I need to go back there. Three of my aunts and their families live near Olympia, and my family used to visit them every year. Have you ever seen that recut movie trailer on YouTube that makes Sleepless in Seattle look like a scary stalker film? It's pretty funny, although my favorite fake trailers are Shining, Big and Ten Things I Hate About Commandments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy that you got those totally awesome shoes fro only $2! What a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seattle. and just earlier this summer I went on a PNW road trip to seattle and portland too. two places I go almost every year and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Seattle! I've always wanted to visit!! Looks beautiful.

    Your dress is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you two girlies had fun, Seattle looks mighty beautiful from your photos! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  6. @29 Skirts Heather, so funny that you bring up The Shining! I'll have something for you to see in my next post. VERY CREEPY!

    @Teaka thanks for stopping by :)

    @Caroline Seattle is a very liveable city, glad to know this after this trip!

    @kenziefaith @addie thanks lovely ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...