Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blair Waldorf must PIE!

Hi hi hi,
Here's an outfit from last, last weekend when the weather wasn't so bad. It's apparently winter in Auckland again! This post is well timed; I watched Gossip Girl's season five premiere last night. No matter how ridiculous the story lines become, I still LOVE this show! This blouse reminds me of Blair in her earlier days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
thrifted blouse | J Crew skirt | UO tights | Cotton On shoes | F21 sunnies | Tommy bag


Hope you're having a lovely week :)

3 comments:

  1. That blouse is such a great shade of teal! I'm sure you're tired of wearing tights by now, but this outfit makes me look forward to finally being able to wear them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super love this!!! Very Blair Waldorf indeed! ;p

    www.honeyandrade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Heather Yes, I can't wait for the warm weather to finally come! Sadly, it doesn't usually stick around that long in these parts.

    @Honey thanks lady! xoxo :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...