Sunday, September 25, 2011

Farewell Seattle

Photobucket
On our last night in Seattle, we had $2 Tecates at Cha Chas, watched funny burlesque films from the 1940s/50s. Well, the films were showing at the bar, so we had no choice! :) I loved listening to the Seattlite accent. It's quite subtle, but if you pay attention you'll notice the west coastness of it!

We ate delicious vege Thai food, chatted for hours and then later in the night C & P took Colette and I to this hidden gem of a Speakeasy! Not a real one, but one that operated in memory of the prohibition.

#1 rule- No flash photos allowed inside!
Photobucket


Photo sesh
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I was so happy I got to hang out with my Lady C. Too bad Christie wasn't there because we usually operate as a trio. <3 Love these girls so much!


Photobucket


Photobucket
I obviously can't do arabesques like I used to!


Photobucket
WHAT THE HELL?! Where'd P get that balance :)


Photobucket
Space needle sighting


Photobucket
Seattle city! This was my second trip here, and I loved it so much more this time around. I'll be back one day!

1 comment:

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...