Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lonely Hearts

I just spent the most amazing (& exhausting) weekend in Wellington! As we were waiting to board our gate at the airport, I noticed this guy who had the most amazing tartan 1970s punk pants on. Turns out, he sat next to me on the plane. He was from Wellington.

I noticed he was reading a Bret Easton Ellis book! (It was Glamorama, not the newer book) He told me he couldn't get into the vapidness of Glamorama. I told him to keep going and there would be so many amazing 90s references, and it'd eventually become a thriller.

This Wellingtonian just did a work experience thing in Auckland for Lonely Hearts clothing! Funny because I've seen So Much To Tell You blog about it heaps!

I don't consider myself to be an edgy fashion type of girl, I like to stick to the classics and my own interpretation of 1960s inspired aesthetic. But here's a few of my favourite pieces (from various collections) that I could see myself wearing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All images from http://lonelyheartslabel.portableshops.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...