Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wellington Part One

Upon arrival in Wellington, our trip turned into a mad dash, attempting to absorb the city life and catching up with friends.
Photobucket

Photobucket


We checked into our hotel on Lambton Quay, and then went to Sweet Mother's Kitchen! A southern style/soul food/Tex Mex kinda restaurant. The store had New Orlean's Saints flyers all around. Reminds me of my friend DeAndre. Bless!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


After that, we ended up at Cuba Club? It was located in some non-descript building. It was amazing on the inside! Too bad I didn't get any photos inside. I'm not aggressive enough with my camera. We sat outside in the back.
Photobucket


Photobucket
This is the front. Excuse the blurry photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...