Sunday, July 24, 2011

Much Love Monday: July 25, 2011

Happy Monday to you. I'll be home on the sunny west coast in just about 10 days! I'll miss my husband, but I won't be missing this cold weather! (We don't have heating in our flat.)

Here are a few things I'm loving this week:

1. I love this...and you can even vote for it to be sold on the Modcloth website!
Photobucket
from Flashes of Style
One day I will own a Dear Creatures dress!

2. Pizza + Blogging = Pizza Punk
I love pizza, and so do my friends C&P. Check out this pizza blog, especially if you live in the Seattle/Portland area.
Photobucket


I want to attempt to make these cupcakes! I've never made cupcakes from scratch before. Which is the norm in NZ! (And obviously not the norm where I'm from)

I love this reading corner.


xo
jv

3 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! I too love pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cozy reading corner! i love it :) i have always wanted to create a little corner for rest and relax but somehow, never get about doing it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sam :)

    @Steph so cute eh? On the bright side, you don't need much to create a reading corner!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...