Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wellington Part Four: Dancing & Cityscapes

Thanks for looking at all my Wellington blog entries. I know it's photo overload, but there's so much to see in Welly! I have one more post after this, and it'll document what I wore.

Continuing on...after the party in Newtown, Chris' friends Jared & Luella picked us up much later, and we went dancing for a couple hours at Mighty Mighty. If you love dancing and indie/new wave music, this is the place! I had so much fun. I haven't danced like that in ages.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't even know who this guy is or how this got started, but he posed for me! HAHAHA! He was really nice, and then he grabbed his friends to also join him :)


Photobucket

After dancing, we had a late night kebab stop (vege for us!). Chris' old flatmate Hans was insanely hilarious. He pulled breath mints out of the inside of his coat, like it was a magic trick!



Photobucket
The next day we walked around the city for a bit and had tea/coffee with Andrew & Fiona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...