Monday, July 18, 2011

Much Love Monday: July 18, 2011

Happy Monday my friends! :) Thanks for writing to me, and liking my page on Facebook! I even got a nice email. Shucks!

Here's what I love this week:

1. "Secret" menu-
Okay, I'm really looking forward to going back home to good old West Coast, USA! Las Vegas.
If you've ever had the pleasure of eating at In N' Out Burger, they serve the most amazing grilled cheese sandwiches. And if you're
"in-the-know," you can get it "animal style" which is basically grilled onions with a special thousand-island like sauce! You can even get animal style fries w/ cheese! It's not on the menu board, but trust me, they will know what you are asking for.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos from Here! & Here!
Yum. Yum. Yum. I will probably ask my brothers to take me straight there after they pick me up from the airport.

2. This dress:
Photobucket
I have major dress envy! From here


Also,
Vern posted the rest of her Gossip Girl styled photoshoot.

I'm also visiting Portland, OR for the first time ever! Do you have any suggestions of things to see, places to eat, shop etc?
Photobucket
Photo by

xo
jv

13 comments:

  1. ooh that dress is gorgeous! i wish i could wear yellow (it's just not really my colour) .. i popped by from much love monday, hope you don't mind a new follower! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @georgi hampton Hi :) I'll be on a big vintage dress hunt soon and hope I can find something as lovely as that! Thanks for adding me, I've added you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pic of the burger looks SO DELICIOUS. Gosh, im craving for a fat, juicy burger... in the middle of the night! thanks to you :p lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goddd, that burger looks delicious. I'm an East Coast girl through and through, so I've never been to an In N' Out!

    Portland is an amazing city! Check out Powell's, which is the largest independently owned bookstore in the world (or so they claim; either way, it's HUGE). The Japanese gardens and the rose gardens are both beautiful and definitely worth a visit. I can't remember where I ate on that trip (it's been a few years now) but there are SO many delicious restaurants there that you'll have no problem finding something good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos are great. I especially love the dress. I'm following from Much Love Monday. ♥ Lola at www.buddhatropolis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous dress! Great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that In 'N Out grilled cheese has made me so hungry! I've spent a past couple of minutes trying to come up with ways you might be able to bring one back for me :/

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those burgers look sinfully delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post has made me hungry for a big fat burger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @steph Sorry Steph! I've been dreaming of eating this for the last few weeks. I'm fairly confident I can re-make this recipe from home! If it works out, I'll definitely post the recipe/results. :P

    @Christina Thanks so much for the recommendations! I guess I consider myself a halfie east coast/west coast girl :) Born and raised on one & then moving to the other!

    @Lola Thanks for having a look. I will definitely check out your blog.

    @Sam YESSSSSSS sigh* :)

    @Leggett<3 I am going to make one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Nicolette I think I'm going to have a diet of this sandwich and HEAPS of Mexican food when I'm there :P

    @S. Thanks!

    @Amberlee I'll try to remake this sandwich, and I'll post how I did it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous pictures, you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...