Thursday, October 6, 2011

In N' Out & Clothing Swaps!

A couple of weekends ago (after returning from the States), we had an In N' Out vege burger themed party with our friends. I recreated animal style chips and grilled cheese sandwiches. I think it turned out okay since everybody ate it :)

Photobucket

To make this you'll need:
shoestring fries (chips)
half an onion to grill
1 cup of shredded american or cheddar cheese
pickle relish (diced gherkins)
thousand island dressing

dice the gherkins, grill the onions and then place the fries in a regular baking dish inside the oven, bake for approximately 10 to 15 minutes
take the chips out and spread the thousand island dressing across the dish (however much you want)
sprinkle the cheese, relish and onion on top
put everything back in the oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese melts
It should serve about 5 to 6 people.

That's it you're done :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

For about 18 years, I used to live across the street from an In N' Out. It was my comfort food. ;)


Later that night, the girls and I had a good old clothing swap! I got rid of so much winter stuff phew*! The cold weather is still lingering here, and sometimes it's difficult to dress appropriately for the weather. But it won't be of any use to me pretty soon! Warm weather is on its way.


I also scored a bunch of really cute stuff too! Sophie gave me this cute vintage shift dress. Thanks Sophie!
Photobucket

Photobucket
vintage dress swapped from Sophie | Zara blazer | UO tights | Tommy Hilfiger bag | F21 sunglasses


Photobucket

We also watched the season finale of New Zealand's Next Top Model. I was routing for Bianca! Sophie, Tineke and I also talked about our favourite blogs and who we'd love to hang out with in person one day. HAHAHA! #bloglove It was a fun night.

4 comments:

  1. I wanna try that delish dish you have there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the marbled pattern on that dress is so cool! I just realized last night that the latest cycle of U.S. ANTM has been going on for a few weeks. I need to start watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you able to watch ANTM down under? They are doing an All-Star season this time around. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Angela let me know how it goes :)

    @Heather, thanks! I JUST started watching the latest cycle of ANTM. SO GOOD

    @Renee I had no idea! But as soon as I read your comment, I went out and found it streaming online. I was wondering when they'd eventually do an all-star//best of cast! SOOO addictive! I love Allison! And crazy ass Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...