Monday, October 10, 2011

Much Love Monday: October 10, 2011

Happy Monday my friends.

My dear pen pal L sent me this care package before I went on vacation/holiday back home.

We'll still be friends when all turns to dust.
Photobucket
two books:
Everything Faces All Ways At Once by Zulema Renee Summerfield
100 Demons by Lynda Barry
hot chocolate, natural hand cream, soap compact mirror, tea, two mixed cds with the play lists handwritten on Brooklyn postcards, tea and her personalised pencil

She's a teacher. She's a great American novelist. She's my confidante. Dear L, I'm so glad you're my friend. You're a good friend. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely package! A true friend is worth their weight in gold!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...