Monday, October 31, 2011

Much Love Monday: October 31, 2011

Happy Monday and Happy Halloween to you :) It's a pretty low key Monday as Halloween isn't widely celebrated here. I did get a chance to dress up this weekend and headed to the Armageddon Expo! (It's like Comic-Con in the USA) I'll post some photos of that later.

This Monday I am loving these adorable yellow blouses. I'm searching for a yellow peter pan collared blouse. My friend Cori sent me an amazing 1960s vintage pencil skirt, and it'd look lovely with these tops! I can't wait to show you.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Left- Lulu's blouse via Kansas Couture
Right- Whistles blouse from ASOS

I really, really, really loved this uni fashion blog entry and photos
Photobucket
from Shino's Journal
It reminds me if my days being at uni. I hardly slept while in school but always tried to put together a fun outfit :)

I also saw this movie and can't stop thinking about it. I loved it so much. There's more here than what you see at first glance!
Photobucket

My junkie TV habits are back, looking forward to more Gossip Girl, The New Girl and America's Next Top Model All-Stars.

1 comment:

  1. happy halloween jen! I would've got dressed up in a costume but don't think they would've allowed me through customs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...