Monday, October 24, 2011

Much Love (Belated) Monday: October 24, 2011

Happy (belated) Much Love Monday! (I wrote this last night, but didn't get a chance to finish and post it.)

It's Labour day in New Zealand and a day of celebrations. The New Zealand All Blacks won the Rugby World Cup last night. Downtown Auckland was pure chaos. Queen Street was a sea of black and white, and the streets were filled with hundreds of thousands of people. It's been so fun! And I'll never forget this moment in history. Congrats to the All Blacks :) I have so many more photos to share which I'll post later.

Photobucket
photo credit Getty Images

Photobucket
Photo credit Steven McNicholl

Well geez! I don't know what I did before the rugby world cup. Oh, I ate a lot healthier and didn't have so many drinks. I've lost my voice and haven't been so healthy, especially this week. EEEPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...